Friday, October 16, 2009

Grand "Re-Opening" of my blog!

Hi All

Welcome to the Grand Re-Opening of my blog! I am so excited to get back into this and share my stories, recipes, videos, pictures - all to assist you with making homemade baby food that the whole family can eat together! How great is it that your little one can eat the same food you eat as you all sit around the kitchen table?! It's the one place where family comes together and experiences 'life'! Food is more than just nutrients and calories, which encompasses the physical needs we have, it also serves as an emotional connection we have to family and culture. The bonds that you can create here will last a lifetime.

Part of the Alina's Cucina experience is to expose your baby to as many flavors and cultures of the world as possible as his/her taste buds are still being developed, so the earlier you start the better! My recipes are internationally inspired so I hope your passport is up to date because this is going to be a fun journey!

We are more than just food. I also will share some of life's everyday storys and general parenting experiences from my perspective and my family's perspective...as an example my wife Chantal and our 2 year old daughter Alina just found out this week at our 20-week ultrasound appointment that we are having TWINS! I can't help to think that this will also work it's way into our blog as it will naturally blend into our life and business. I am sure that Chantal will post on this blog from time to time so it should be fun.

Again, I am excited and hope that you will enjoy and find the things we share helpful, informative, uplifting and fun! Also I am looking forward to your feedback - so don't hesitate to share!

Take care and with gratitude,

Shane

PS - My first seasonal recipe will be posted next week so look out for it!!!

No comments: